Call for Hosting
Call for Hosting Conference 2018
The NAC Foundation event committee invites proposals from Institute/University for hosting conference in 2018. The reputed journal publication conference date is during March 2018 to August 2018. The event committee expects the hosting Institution/University to bear the responsibilities of managing the conference and active organizers are most welcome.
Submission of Proposals : 5th August 2017
Discussion with applicant’s proposals: 25-August-2017 to 25 October-2017
Final decision: 25-November-2017
How to apply:
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com with a subject line as “Proposal to host”
Attachments should accompany the application e-mail:
- A scanned copy of the letter from the Head of the department proposing to host the conference, approved and forwarded by Head of the institution.
- A list of minimum 15 members of the conference organizing committee with updated resume of every member. These members will serve in organizing committee if proposal is accepted.
- A list of possible (minimum) 15 collaborators of the applicant who will play major roles in the conference.
1. Any institute in India which is affiliated to UGC/AICTE are eligible to apply.
- We do not require any financial assistance from the hosting institution, but engagement of the faculty members to make the conference a success.
- Our event committee members will also actively participate and support the host institute to organize a successful conference.
- Normal fulfillment of eligibility does not assure the conference hosting.
- Preference will be given to departments with more relevance to research in circuit branch as this is a conference dedicated to circuit branch.
- The members mentioned by the applicant institution or any other institution in India or abroad.
- Any query regarding the procedure of applying or any other related discussion can be mailed to ; firstname.lastname@example.org